Rental property for groups : Le Domaine des Hallais
Le Domaine des Hallais: quality accommodation in France
Welcome to the website of our gite located in Saint-Pierre-sur-Erve, a small historic village in the department of Mayenne in north-west France. The property is a 19th century farm complex renovated to a high standard in order to provide an exceptional place for groups to get together.
We are in a peaceful rural setting with plenty of local toursit attractions, only about 2 hours from the channel ports of Caen and St Malo, and half-way between Nantes and Paris. More locally, we are just 200m from the beautiful Erve river and the famous prehistoric caves at Saulges, some of the best-known tourist attractions of the department.
At Le Domaine des Hallais you will find great facilities for your event and a relaxing location in the French countryside. Weekend and longer bookings welcome in self-catering. Our capacity is 12-30 people.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we'll help you make your stay a success for friends, family or colleagues.
The facilities available
You are invited to make exclusive use of all the gite facilities, which are spread over more than 750m² in 2 buildings:
- 7 en-suite bedrooms, each more than 20m², for up to 3-5 people, including one adapted for handicapped visitors
- An additional room for 4 people that connects to another bedroom to form a suite if needed
- Heated indoor swimming pool and a small fitness room (gym) on thea mezzanine above
- A large living room with TV and hi-fi
- Private bar area and dining room
- 2 patios with sun umbrellas for drinks or dining outside
- Activity/seminar room (55 m2), also great for dancing
- A piano
- 2 terraces, one with 4 tables and 32 chairs for eating outside
- Free Wi-Fi
- Landscaped gardens
- Free off-street parking
Disabled access : All the ground floor public areas, the area around the pool and and one of the bedrooms are wheelchair accessible. The pool itself can be entered using a floating wheelchair. For the hearing impaired there are visual fire alarms in one bedrom and the communal toilets.
In addition please note that:
- Children are welcome under parental supervision.
- Animals are not permitted (except for guide dogs or hearing assistance dogs).
- The interior is entirely a non-smoking area.
- The property has been awarded 4 'épis' by Gîtes de France (the maximum possible for group accommodation).
For business or pleasure
Whether you are on holiday, want to organise a special event for friends or family, or are looking for a private location for a business event or course, we will be delighted to welcome you to Le Domaine des Hallais.
Discover the facilities and activities that are available when you come to stay for:
- House parties and get-togethers with friends or family
- Weddings and wedding anniversaries
- Relaxing week-ends and away-day events for clubs and associations
- Courses and classes for musicians, painters, yoga, etc.
- Business seminars
- Sightseeing and vacations
- Race or sporting events in Le Mans or Laval
Towns near the Domaine des Hallais
Paris (à 253 kms)
Le Mans (à 59 kms)
Laval (à 36 kms)
Nantes (à 175 kms)